New Years Resolutions- Getting Healthy

Hello, all! It's a brand new year. I don't know what it is about new beginnings, but they are wonderful. I always feel inspired on a Monday, or the first day of a new month, or most of all, a brand new year. I know it's stupid, but it's totally a psychological thing. The brand new beginnings give me hope. I did not reach my goals at all last year. In fact, I didn't lose any weight at all last year. I wanted to be completely at my goal by my 30th birthday (which by the way is next week...). Well now I am very far away from those goals. But here I am at a brand new year. How awesome is that? I didn't get to my goal by my 30th birthday, but I can make a new goal. In my 30th year, I will love my body and vow to treat it better and to become more healthy. I never really stick to new year's resolutions, and I hear so many people say that they are stupid because, well, people rarely stick to them. Well, I like them. I will never stop making them. This year, I decided I was going to give up soda, chocolate, alcohol, and meat. And to get healthy. I probably will stumble and consume some of that stuff. But I think the point is that I'm going to try my hardest not to, and less of those things is better.

 So here we are at January 9th. I have not had any of those things except a small glass of soda the other day when I was very sick with a migraine and throwing up. My husband thought a small glass might help my tummy settle. It did, but then I didn't drink any more. I felt so in control. It was awesome. I have also started the most wonderfully awesome workout program in the world. I know you want to know what it is... it is... Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Haha! I don't know why I even bother trying to start any other programs. I always try to do something different but can never stick to them. Body Revolution is the only workout program I have ever been able to stick to and actually finish. What is it about Body Revolution that is so wonderful? I don't know exactly. It's short, Jillian is so motivating, it's fun, it is something different every day. I am almost done with the first week. I started this past Monday. I feel so happy about my choice to restart Body Revolution. ChaLean Extreme and TurboFire are fun and I really hope to actually finish them one day. I just know that I had such great success with Body Revolution the last two times I did it. I look forward to it every day and it's easy (easier) to do with my three children running around. Which by the way I have had to do. Yep. I was on the floor doing bicycle crunches with my one year old trying to crawl over my tummy. That was fun. Oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do.

 I started the New Year at 190 pounds. By the beginning of Body Revolution I was down to 185. So 185 will be my official starting weight. I lost 23 pounds my first round, so I will see how much I lose this time. My ultimate goal is 135, so I have 50 pounds to go. Let's do this! Let me know what your goals are. Let's do this together. Find me on MyFitnessPal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90