Restarting

Well. I am here again. Here as in blogging again. But here as in, overweight and unhappy, again.

How many times will I go up and down with my weight?

I was in the best shape of my life a year and a half ago. But so many things have stressed me out lately and I have had health issues. I haven't been as motivated to eat right or exercise. I haven't been consistent with any one thing. I go through this awful cycle of wanting to get in shape and having these ideas of what diet or exercise program I'm going to do, then do it for like a half a week and then get bored with it or totally hate it and so then I quit. Then the next month, I choose a different diet and a different workout program. And I quit.

I can't get back into going to the gym. It's too expensive right now and I don't have the time to go with homeschooling and working from home. I also don't have the motivation to go unless I know a friend is going too.

I always think back to when I first started this blog. When my daughter was born, I was about the same size as I am right now. Then I started blogging. And blogged my way through Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.  And I had amazing success with it. I was motivated with it. I was dedicated. I remember it being 11:00 p.m. some nights and if I hadn't gotten my workout in, I would make myself do it then. THAT was dedication. I remember I meticulously added my food into MyFitnessPal. I was brutally honest with what I ate, and if I didn't have calories for something, I did not eat it. I was disciplined.

I did it. I did the hard things. Here I am now and I have to do it again. It's a Monday, which always feels like the perfect day to start. So I'm starting. I did Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Day 1 today. I tracked my calories and did not go over. I drank water and didn't eat sugar.

And then I decided I needed accountability again. So, I will be blogging my way through the program again. I've never been good at blogging because I don't feel like my life is that interesting. But I know it will hold me accountable. So that's what I am going to do.

So hooray for Day 1!

Are you starting a workout program? I would love for some other people to comment and maybe we could hold eachother accountable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90