My 30th Birthday

Today I turned 30. Wow. I can't believe it. Well I had a pretty good day. It was a cardio day. But I decided to look around on YouTube for some good cardio videos. I found a great channel and did a few cardio workouts. My eating was great... until the cake. I had a bit too much cake. But I feel okay about it because I did so much exercise today and tomorrow there will not be cake. Moderation, right?

I'm halfway through week 2 of Body Revolution. I know it's silly but I already feel my body changing. It feels stronger and leaner, and I know it's really just in my mind right now, but it's still motivating. I lost 4 pounds since last week! I'm very excited about that.  I can't wait to see what kind of loss I'll see this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90