DONE with Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

I did it! I finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution! I cannot believe I am done. Whew. I never actually thought I would do it. Usually I quit things before I finish them. So this is pretty big for me. Huge! Okay. So my official weight loss during the program was 23 pounds. I will have to measure myself tomorrow to get my inches. But I took my after picture. Compared to my before picture, it's a big difference. At least I think it's a big difference. It is so embarrassing to post this before picture, but I am going to just to show that Jillian Michaels Body Revolution DOES WORK!



So. Those are the results. Ugh. Those before pictures are so so awful. I am never going back there again. The after pictures look so much better, but I still have a long way to go. A long way. But I just proved to myself that I can do it. Next up is Insanity. I start tomorrow. I will be blogging through my Insanity journey as well. See you tomorrow!

Comments

  1. You look amaaaazing! I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You have a lot to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. Good job. It's a huge difference your body before and after :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90