Halfway Through Week 3 of Body Revolution

I am halfway through week 3 of Body Revolution. It's so funny how you forget things when you haven't done them in a while. Workouts 3 and 4 are so so tough. I wonder if by next week I will still think they are so tough? I guess we will see.

Today I really did not want to work out. It was pretty much the last thing I wanted to do. But I pushed through and did it any way. I've been watching The Biggest Loser, season 16 on Hulu and it is extremely motivating to me. I know that losing that much weight that fast is unhealthy, and they really go to the extremes to lose weight. But the contestants are so big and out of shape at the beginning and they work SO HARD! What is MY excuse? Seriously. They work hard. I can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90