What do you do if you miss a workout?

What do you all do if you miss a workout? I used to always start my workout routines on a Monday and aim for one rest day a week on Sunday. Well, what would happen every time is that I would start my workout routine and then somehow miss a day and then say, "oh I'll just call that my rest day." but then something else would come up later that week. So I would get so "off-track" that I would think I messed up everything and start all over again. But then starting and restarting gets old so then I would just give up! I'm so over it. I'm no longer going to do that. From now on, I'm picking a program, doing each workout on the next day that I can and moving on to the next workout no matter which day it happens to be. With three little kids and a husband that works insane hours and homeschooling and taking care of the house and taking the kids to church events several days a week and etc... it is not going to be possible for me to keep up with that Monday-Saturday workout strictly and have that Sunday rest day every week. I WILL strive to stick to the workouts as laid out, but I will no longer miss two workouts a week and call it quits or restart. I will simply move on the next day I am able to. What do you all do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90