ChaLean Extreme: Day 1

Today I did Day 1 of ChaLEAN Extreme DVD Workout It was Burn Circuit 1 for me today. The workout feels so good. I'm so used to doing just cardio or light weights. Lifting heavy weights is something totally new to me. It felt amazing! It burns but it feels good. I love my adjustable weights. I don't think I could do the program without them. I took before pictures but who knows if I'll ever post them. I logged my starting weight and I'm feeling positive about this. I'm going to add in more cardio, or else I am HOPING to add in more cardio. It has been such a struggle for me to find the time/energy to exercise this past year. It's been pathetic but my baby will be ONE next week. One. It's been a whole year since I had my baby and I have to get back on track. My baby is still not sleeping through the night and I also have two other kids that wake up before the sun comes up. It's hard. I got my husband to do the workout as well and he said he would like to continue. Here are the weights that I use: They were cheaper than most of the adjustable weights that I could find that went up to 25 pounds. I bought two. I love them! Tomorrow is a rest day but my goal is to do at least 30 minutes of cardio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90