What is the best scale for weight loss?

Today was supposed to be Cardio 3 but I took it as a "rest day". I was still very active. We went to several stores which equaled lots of walking. I also did some intense cleaning. I basically didn't stop moving all day. Tomorrow I will resume my normal workouts!

Well while we were shopping today, we bought a new scale! We got one that tells us our body fat, hydration, bmi, and a few other things. I will officially weigh in tomorrow morning using the new scale, but it seems to be a few pounds more than my other scale. It seems to be reading what the doctor's scale says. So I'm going to go by my number tomorrow morning. It may be a gain compared to my old scale but I'll just be taking my readings from that scale from now on. Hope you all had an amazing Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90