TurboFire Challenge!

I think this will be my last week on Body Revolution, Round 2! I know it's only week 11. I saw on Facebook that TurboFire will be doing a Smokin' Hot In 90 Days Challenge and I really want to join this! EVERYONE gets a free TurboFire water bottle just for entering. You have to submit your days 1, 30, 60, and 90 pictures in order to receive the water bottle. Then I don't know how they will determine a winner from the challenge or what the criteria is for winning but the winner gets I think $200 worth of workout apparel. It sounds like fun to me since I was planning on starting TurboFire in 2 weeks anyway. I really feel like this challenge will motivate me and keep me on track!

The challenge starts now but we have until Tuesday to submit our day 1 photo and actually begin. So I will finish out week 11 of Body Revolution and start TurboFire on Monday. I was thinking about still doing some of the strength day workouts but I really don't know if I will have time. You know how busy kids make a mama.

Yesterday I did not get a workout in. We had family day and went to the children's museum. It's always a fun time! My kids love it. Then we had dinner at Panera. It was my very first time ever eating there. I know. That's crazy, right? Hasn't everyone eaten there? But oh my it was so good. I stayed within my calorie goal all day and even though I didn't have an official workout, I still met my exercise "goals" on my BodyMedia FIT. I stayed up late with my husband who was doing a research paper for school while we caught up on American Idol. It was around 11:00 and I needed to fold clothes desperately so I didn't do an official workout but on every commercial break I stood up and jogged in place. I was able to burn 10 calories a minute by doing that. If we all did that during every commercial break it could make a big difference!

I also got not just one, but TWO new wraps yesterday to wear my baby! I'm super happy right now. Today is Wednesday, church day, but I am going to double up on my workouts beforehand during my daughter's naptime. Today I will be doing Workout 12 and Cardio 3. I did workout 11 on Monday and I had forgotten how much I hate that workout. It's brutal.

And I'll leave you with some pictures...

One of my new wraps...

Yes, pictures in the bathroom. We're just cool like that.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90