The Best Cheap Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

I ordered a new arm strap thing for my phone for when I'm running. It's pink. It's cute. I love it! I'm getting so pumped up to run this 5k in May. I really wanted to get some good accessories that will make it an even more enjoyable experience. We already have one armband, but we needed another since my husband and I obviously can't both wear it at the same time.  I got it on eBay for like $3.50 with free shipping. So if you are looking for a cool armband for your phone, LOOK ON EBAY!!!

We also only have one good pair of headphones. I hate earbuds. Hate them. My husband has this really awesome pair of headphones but, again, we can't both wear them at the same time. And it's really yucky to try to use them after he has worn them on a run. #GROSS We needed another pair! But I really hate the wires on my husband's pair. They are annoying and get in the way. I wanted a pair of wireless headphones. I started looking but wow were they expensive. Then I came across this pair and bought them! Less than $30 bucks. SCORE!

They arrived today and I charged them up and tried them out. What in the world?! How have I worked out without these things? The sound quality is awesome, the volume is super loud (which I like). I can control the volume on the headphones, I can skip ahead or back a song and pause with these things. I really cannot get over how amazing they are and how lame I feel for not knowing about them before.

Today was a family day at the children's museum. I went a little over my calories and didn't exercise. I'm not beating myself up about it. I've been good for weeks now. Tomorrow I will be more active and stick to my calories. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90