Starting Phase 3 tomorrow!

Well tomorrow is my first day of Phase 3 for Body Revolution round 2! I'm excited and nervous. I forget what exercises we have in weeks 9 and 10. I have done good for my Fit February challenge so far. I have drank my water every day and gotten in my exercises. My scale still is not budging though. It's so hard to not see it move when I feel like I'm doing everything right. I don't feel like I need to be eating more food, but if the scale doesn't budge within the month I will definitely try upping the calories.

I feel like I'm fitting into my clothes a bit better though, so even though my scale is not moving, I am noticing positive changes to my body. That's encouraging. I have to remind myself that it isn't always about the scale moving. I'm still overweight so I definitely want to see the numbers go down. I just have to NOT get discouraged and give up when I don't see my weight going down.

Today my son desperately wanted to make banana bread. He was watching Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Daniel Tiger made banana bread for his mom. So we made some today and it was delicious! I love spending time with my kids, and baking together is so fun. We always talk about what is good and not good for our bodies. My son is 3 and really knows what stuff is good, and what food is just for treats every once in a while. It makes me feel proud.

What motivates you to workout? You know what motivates me? New clothes! Any time I'm feeling kind of blah about working out, if I buy a new workout shirt or pants I feel excited to exercise. I desperately want something from LuluLemon but those prices, Sheesh!

I love this though and the price is much nicer. I think when I finish Body Revolution I might treat myself to something like this.



So what motivates you to workout when you lose inspiration?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90