Quick pictures of my Body Media Fit

I wanted to post a few quick pictures of my BodyMedia FIT! Here is a little snapshot of my app so far this morning. As you can see, I've only burned 874 calories so far and it's already 11:03 a.m.. I have figured out that I definitely don't move as much as I thought I did before. I'm actually pretty sedentary when I'm just home with the kids. In order to meet my calorie goal burned for the day I need to move more. So I have decided to add some more walking to my day. We are going to go to the zoo after lunch today and I will post another before and after snapshot of my zoo walking.



So here is a picture of my left arm. I am wearing my BodyMedia FIT under my shirt on my left arm. You can see it but it is not overly noticeable. I tried on a short sleeved shirt the other day and you can definitely see it. I just don't care though, although I'm sure some people would care.


And here is a picture of the BodyMedia FIT on my arm. Excuse my arm fat. I think it is supposed to be a bit looser than it is, but every time I make it a bit looser, it slips off, so I keep it a tad tighter. It doesn't bother me at all. I will do my before and after zoo snapshots of my app later!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90