My 100th post! And TURBOFIRE Day 1!

Wow! Today marks my 100th post! Pretty awesome!

You know what's even more awesome? Today I did my official weigh in for the start of TurboFire and I weighed in at 157. Wow! I'm super excited about this. When I met my husband, as I said before, I was 155, and I felt pretty good about myself then. My body is different now than it was then, though. Having two kids will do that to you. Plus gaining all that weight and coming back down to a healthier weight makes my body look different than it did before too. That is okay with me though. I just want to be healthy. I don't need my body to look any certain way really.

I am doing the 5 day Inferno schedule for TurboFire for my first week. So today was Fire 55 and Stretch 10. I was so impressed with Fire 55! Wow! The music was so bumpin and the moves were so fun. It hardly felt like working out at all! Although, my sweat and calorie burn would say otherwise! I was pouring sweat and burned 493 calories during Fire 55! Wow! I love that. I love TurboFire. I can't wait to do tomorrow's workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90