Body Revolution Workout 9, First time with BodyMedia Fit

Today I did Body Revolution Workout 9 and tracked my calories burned with my BodyMedia Fit. Wow. According to that, I only burned 131 calories. If that is true then I have been so overcalculating calories! I absolutely am not burning as many calories throughout the day as I thought I have been. It is no wonder I haven't been losing weight. This will really be a challenge but I feel good that I know now. I feel like my BodyMedia Fit is giving me the information that I need to go forward.

Are any of you watching the Biggest Loser? I've never watched it before this season. I know that the way they are losing weight isn't all that healthy or realistic. I've read lots of stuff online that sounds scary like they workout for hours, eat very little, and dehydrate themselves for weigh ins. I have no clue how much of that is true, but I hate seeing them so disappointed when they "only lose 6 pounds" in a week. One week, one of the contestants lost 21 pounds! What?!

My favorite contestant on the Biggest Loser is Danni. She's so strong and motivated. I love her. Plus she's gorgeous. I was so nervous tonight that she might be in danger of elimination but whew. She was safe.

Who is your favorite contestant on the Biggest Loser?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90