Body Revolution- Finishing out week 9

Yesterday I did Cardio 3 and Workout 9. I doubled up since I took a rest day the day before. Cardio 3. Wow. I forgot how much it made me sweat. I wonder how many calories I burned. My heart rate monitor's batteries are dead and I can't replace them myself. I ordered a Body Media FIT. I am so excited because it will be delivered today!

What is BodyMedia FIT?

It's an on-body monitoring system. It is really going to help me with my weight loss by tracking my calories burned ALL DAY LONG! It is even going to tell me about my sleeping habits. I will finally be able to tell EXACTLY how many calories I am burning, so I will know EXACTLY how many calories I need to eat. This information is vital! And the best part of all? My Body Media FIT is going to sync up to my MyFitnessPal account. I really am so so excited and intend to do a full review on this product after it arrives and I've used it.

Today I will be doing Workout 10 and some YouTube workouts. I am going to do my workout during my 1 year old's nap. Tonight me and my husband will be going on a date! We're going to VA Beach and staying in a hotel right on the beach. I can't wait and will desperately try to stay within my calories. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I will be sure to post some pics of my BodyMedia FIT when it gets here later!

Do any of you have a BodyMedia FIT? Do you like it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90