Well today was my weigh in. My last official weigh in was 2 weeks ago at 177. Today I was 172! Yes! That means so far I have had a 23 pound loss from Body Revolution. Let's see if this last week can make it a 25 pound loss.
I did it! I finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution! I cannot believe I am done. Whew. I never actually thought I would do it. Usually I quit things before I finish them. So this is pretty big for me. Huge! Okay. So my official weight loss during the program was 23 pounds. I will have to measure myself tomorrow to get my inches. But I took my after picture. Compared to my before picture, it's a big difference. At least I think it's a big difference. It is so embarrassing to post this before picture, but I am going to just to show that Jillian Michaels Body Revolution DOES WORK! So. Those are the results. Ugh. Those before pictures are so so awful. I am never going back there again. The after pictures look so much better, but I still have a long way to go. A long way. But I just proved to myself that I can do it. Next up is Insanity. I start tomorrow. I will be blogging through my Insanity journey as well. See you tomorrow!
I have officially lost all of my weight from both of my pregnancies with Body Revolution! I was 187 today and I haven't been that low since before I got pregnant with my son 3.5 years ago. I'm so excited to be at such a low (for me) weight. It feels so amazing! My husband is down 13 pounds now since starting Body Revolution. These are some crazy, amazing results! Not only is the scale moving but I feel so much more muscle in my body. I feel stronger and leaner. I am more flexible and my balance has improved. Have I mentioned before that I have PCOS and hypothyroidism? Yep. Both of those things make it very difficult for me to lose weight. I was in a weight loss slump but body revolution has totally cured that. It IS POSSIBLE to lose weight with Body Revolution if you have PCOS and hypothyroidism. Don't let that stop you from buying the program. My pants are just falling off of me and I really need to buy new ones. But I would hate to spend money on new ones only to drop ano...
Today I did Workout 6. I really love this workout. Well I don't so much enjoy the exercise where you are in the plank position with the weights in your hands and then you raise the weights. It hurts my hands when they are both on the ground with the weights. Any tips on that? But I love, absolutely LOVE, the last circuit. There is so much ab work and it feels so good. It burns so much but I just smile the whole time. I could do ab work all day. I went shopping today for a few new clothes. Every single thing I tried on fit me. Even some large items were too large and I had to go down to a medium. I got size large exercise pants when normally I would be extra large. I was so impressed. Even a pair of size 14 pants fit me, but I think it was just that that particular brand was a little large for a size 14. Either way it made me feel nice. I am nowhere near where I want to be, but I wasn't disgusted with what I saw in the mirror today. I really pushed it today during Body Revolutio...
Comments
Post a Comment