Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Week 12- DONE!

Yes. I am OFFICIALLY done with Week 12 of Body Revolution. Do you guys know what that means? ONE WEEK LEFT! Can you even believe it? I can't. ONE WEEK. I have never in my life stuck with something like this. I always give up. I usually just get bored and unmotivated. This goes with most anything in my life, projects, goals, everything. I get sidetracked. And I got sidetracked doing Body Revolution as well. If you have read through my blog you will see that I had to repeat a week here and there and I restarted Phase 3 like 4 times. BUT I kept going. And here I am one week from completion. That alone feels awesome.

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I'm super excited about it. My last "official" weigh in was 2 weeks ago at 177. If you remember, last week I really overate at a wedding and on my weigh in day I was up to 180. So tomorrow I'm expecting a good loss. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90