Halfway through week 12

So I am officiallly halfway through week 12 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Last weekend I went to a wedding and ate way too much, so my weight has been up. I finally got it back down to where I was before the wedding so *hopefully* I will see a loss when I weigh in on Monday. Next week is my very last week with Body Revolution. I'm excited to take my before and after picture because I really have no idea how much of a change I will see. I know that I have changed, I just haven't seen a picture comparison yet. Hopefully I did change a lot and that you can see that too. I'm ready to be done, but also I want to keep going! I wish Jillian had made a Body Revolution Part 2! :( Oh well. I will move on to Insanity and then come back for another round of Body Revolution. I just want to mix things up for my body a bit. How is everyone else doing with this program? Are you seeing any great results?

Comments

  1. I just started phase 2 I have lost 10 pounds 20 inches love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Those are such awesome results!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90