Done with week 11 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Tomorrow I do Cardio 3 and then I am done with week 11 of Body Revolution. Then I just have 2 weeks left. I'm so so so excited! I have seen some people skipping the 13th week of workouts and ending the program with week 12 but I feel like workouts 11 and 12 are really awesome and will bring me great results if I keep it up.

I think my goal to end Body Revolution is to get to 171. That's about 4 more pounds judging from what I weighed this morning. I would love to hit 170 or even 169 but I would really have to push it for the next 2 weeks. We will see. I know I really need to drink more water. It is so hot here. It was almost 100 degrees today!

I weighed my lowest today and I so wish it was my official weigh day. Tomorrow is my friends wedding and I'm seriously going to try to not over eat.  Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90