Changing my blog's name

I decided to change my blog's name. After I'm done with Body Revolution, I want to keep blogging my weight loss progress, so it seemed only fitting to get rid of the "body revolution" in the title. This name sounds good to me. Cardio and Kids. Basically sums up my life lately. Kids. They are a workout by themselves! I swear I burn so many calories chasing them around all day.

Well today was not a good eating day for me. Don't worry. I didn't OVER eat. I UNDER ate. I was so busy. I had to cut the grass today but it was such a lovely break from the kiddos I did it all by myself. Usually my husband and I split the yard in half. We fight over it. We both want that break from the kids. Ha! But today I was selfish and wanted it all for myself. It turned out to be fun, but maybe a bit of a mistake? Well it just so happened to be the hottest day of the year so far. I think the heat index was 111? So I had to keep stopping and cooling off and getting water. But according to my HRM, I burned 1500 calories. Holy cow. It took me a whopping 2 hours and 44 minutes to finish the yard.

I used yesterday as a rest day because my head hurt so badly but I got right back with Jillian tonight. I did workout 11 again. I only have to do that workout TWO MORE TIMES! I am so close to the finish line. My husband says my body has really changed and that I will really be amazed when I see my after picture compared to my before picture. I hope so. I really will be brave and post my before picture.

So between my cutting the grass and Jillian Michaels workout, I burned 1882 calories. I did not eat them all back. And in fact, I was still UNDER my calories without even adding the exercise calories. Oh well. I didn't do that intentionally, but at least I feel a little better about overeating last weekend at the wedding. I figure today just balances out that bad day.

So last week we went to the zoo. We have a membership there so we go whenever we have a free day. My son usually begs to see the animals. So we pack a picnic lunch, visit the zoo, and then let him play at the park after we eat. It's so much fun! Here are a few pictures from our fun day. (Sorry for the photo bomb!)

 Me and my girl.

 The whole family


 Hubby and son.




 Have you seen a tapir? They are weird. And spray urine. Gross!

 Water break!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90