Body Revolution Day 61 of 90

Workout 9 again. Wasn't so bad this time around. I'm so glad to be doing this program. Really. I am changing. Everything about me is changing. Since I've started Body Revolution I have become addicted to working out. I want to do it all the time. You know how I started the couch to 5k program? Well I am at week 9 now, the last week. I finished the 30 minute run! If it weren't for Body Revolution I would not have even tried it out! I wouldn't have gotten my butt up at all.

We joined the YMCA again. We have been working out there too. I just love working out now. It is insane. This has changed my life so much. I wish I could meet Jillian Michaels just so I could hug her and tell her thank you. I a not at my goal weight yet but I know its going to happen. I feel confident that I'm not giving up. Jillian definitely gave me the push I needed to jumpstart this healthier lifestyle.

Here is a picture of me at the zoo with my kids from yesterday. I know you guys probably won't see it, but I look so much thinner. I am wearing my baby but my arms, legs, and face are where I see the difference. I love this picture.


Comments

  1. How is the program working for you? I am curious to see how the last 30 days went. My Body Revolution just arrived in the mail yesterday, I plan on starting on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90