Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Cardio 3. What can I say about Body Revolution Cardio 3?? Okay. So at first I thought, sheesh this is a piece of cake. No problem. The second time doing the exercises is was a little bit tougher. But by the third time doing the exercises, I was pouring sweat and felt worn out.

Each exercise is only 20 seconds. I like that because a lot of the exercises were easy, but some moves were challenging. When you only have to do something for 20 seconds, its not that bad. You can do ANYTHING for 20 seconds.

A lot of the moves you have seen before but I was excited to see some new moves. I really cannot express how much I love Jillian Michaels and her workouts. She is the perfect motivator for me. Some people don't like her approach or her language. But I need her roughness. I need her to yell and tell me not to quit. I love the little speeches she gives while I'm working out. I love that she constantly tells me I'm worth it. Because I am. And so are you.

By the way. Cardio 3 beat out workout 10 for the highest calorie burn of Body Revolution. 357 calories in 34 minutes. Awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90