Body Revolution Day 58 of 90

Workout 10! It was my favorite workout so far! Holy cow I was dripping with sweat by the end. In fact I had trouble doing some of the moves because my hands were so sweaty and I couldn't hold onto the weights very well during the lunge chops! I burned more calories with this workout than any of the previous workouts. 341 calories in 38 minutes. I was super impressed.

The moves burned but in a good way. I didn't have to modify any moves because I was exhausted or anything but I did have to modify certaain ones because my big toe is bothering me. I don't know what's up with it but its my big toe on my right foot. Its sore and it feels like when your knuckles need to pop? Like that, only in my toe! Anyway so its sore when I do those curtsy type moves on that side. I broke my foot a few years ago and that foot always gives me problems. Its not from Body Revolution. And its not a problem that really gets in the way much, just feels a little sore. I will have to see the dr about it soon though just to check. A quick google search about the problem didn't really help me much. One result said it sounded like arthritis?? I have no clue but if anyone has any aadvice on my toe I would love to hear it!

Also, last week when I hurt my neck, that also was not Body Revolution related. I figured out what was happened to injure my neck. My daughter was pulling my hair last week and it was yanking my neck and that made it sore. Ugh it hurt so bad for days! But it is all better now.

Alright, so workouts 9 and 10 are awesome and nothing to worry about. The thought of cardio 3 is daunting to me because I feel like her cardio workouts are rough. I'm nervous but I will get through it, and you can too! If you are doing the program please leave a comment and let me know how you aare doing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90