Body Revolution Day 57 of 90 AGAIN!

So here I am back on track. Yesterday I did the first day of phase 3 again, day 57 of 90, workout 9. It was harder than the last time I did it but it was not terrible. What I mean to say is that it is challenging to me, for sure, but its not anything that you can't handle. Really. Don't be scared about starting phase 3 of Body Revolution. You will feel like a rock star when you finish this workout. Seriously. I felt so strong and proud of myself.

The moves were fun. I really didn't have to modify anything. I love the weighted crab dips and I even enjoyed the push up jacks. I just love these moves!

I weighed in last Saturday at 183. I started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution at 195. So I have lost 12 pounds so far. I'm impressed by that. My goal for phase 3 is to lose 8 pounds. I want to be down to 175, so that will be a total of 20 pounds from the start of Body Revolution. I have 5 weeks left and I am confident I can do it! Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90