Working out relieves stress

Have you heard this before? That working out is a great stress reliever? It is so true. As I am working out I can just feel the stress and frustration leaving my body. Especially when you are done working out... nothing beats that feeling. But I'm writing this now because I am SO STRESSED OUT! My children have been so fussy today. I just need to workout so all of this frustration and exhaustion can leave my body. I know I will feel so much better after I workout. If you are stressed, don't choose NOT to workout. Choose to push through and do your exercise. Really, you will feel amazing.

Comments

  1. Hi, just came across your blog this evening. Thanks for sharing! I am also doing Body Rev, and hit a bit of a slump today (hence the trolling around the blogosphere to find some positive motivation...), so thanks for perkin me up! I wish you well on the rest of your revolution!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90