Body Revolution Days 49 and 50 of 90

Workouts 7 and 8 again the past two days. Blogging had to take a bck seat to my, yet again, sick baby. :( She seems better now so let's all cross our fingers she stays that way. At least I got my workouts in, which was a challenge, but I was so proud. Workout 8 is so good. I really feel my muscles the next day and I love it. Monday night was date night and we saw Titanic and went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a grilled chicken salad, for about 500 calories. I was impressed I resisted the wings with the yummy sauce, but I got asian salad dressing and it totally hit the spot and was so filling!

Tonight I will be doing Cardio 2 again. I love that I still have 5.5 weeks left of Body Revolution and really love my results so far. It makes me wonder what else my body can accomplish in that time. What will it look like when I'm done? I can really feel my calf muscles bulging now. I love it. I lost another pound today! Yay! I feel awesome. I'm getting so much stronger. We can DO THIS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90