Body Revolution Days 41 and 42 of 90

Day 41 was cardio 2 again. I felt so great about it. The moves are really getting easier to handle! One thing I noticed though is that the order of the exercises is switched slightly after the first set. During the first set, Jillian makes you do skaters and then do skiers, but on the last two sets she makes you do skiers and THEN skaters. Not a big deal at all! But I have been thinking I'm losing it because after the first set I want to do the skaters first. I had to rewind the dvd to make sure I wasn't crazy.

Day 42... workout 7! I just finished it. Let me tell you! It was so much fun. I can't explain it any other way really. The moves were challenging and I totally couldn't do some of them the right way but they were fun! Some moves were just insane, other moves we have done before but this time we use our cable to do them or we lift our legs. It was just fun. I felt todays workout more in my arms than anything.

I can't wait to see what workout 8 is like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90