Body Revolution Day 57 of 90

I got off track with the blogging so my days were messed up so I'm just resuming my blog numbers where is should be, day 57 of 90. Okay, so today, WORKOUT 9! It was so awesome. I was almost shaking with fear before I started, but IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! It is my favorite workout so far! I was impressed that I didn't have to modify any of the moves. I loved the push up jacks the best I think. The moves are harder but really guys there is no need to be scared. It is FUN!

Yay! Tomorrow workout 10!

Comments

  1. I just ran across your blog and just had to tell you to keep it up! I' was considering purchasing BR and thanks to you I will for sure. I am a mom of 5 yr and 11 month old boys. I'm still breastfeeding the baby and having a very hard time losing weight at 190lbs. I laughed at your post about the night time feeding and cosleeping...that's my son! I'm going to order now and thank you so much. There is such a lack of info from other moms about their weight loss and workouts while breastfeeding. I tried Turbo Fire and was a complete failure...unrealistic! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90