Body Revolution Day 47 of 90

So I am in Connecticut at my sister's house. It is Monday. Saturday we traveled all day and I fully intended on working out but we didn't get here until so very late then my kids didn't go to sleep and so I just didn't get to workout. Then yesterday was Easter Sunday and we took the train into New York City. It was so much fun! We had lunch in Central Park and walked everywhere. I wore both of my kids, so an extra 45ish pounds I carried around wit me. I wore my heart rate monitor and the 7.5 hours of walking we did burned me 2311 calories. Holy smokes. Anyway, by the time we took the train back to connecticut and drove home to my sisters house it was 11 p.m. and my kids didn't fall asleep until 1:00 and plus I was exhausted! So I didn't get a body revolution workout done then either.

I pretty much feel like a failure but have no fear, because today I went with my sister to a track and did my couch to 5k and later I did my body revolution workout. All I need to do to get back on track is do my workout every day this week and then do a double on Sunday. The only really tricky day will be Saturday because we will be driving home. I will just have to make it work.

So that's what has been going on with me. Tomorrow we are driving to Maine for 2 days, then to Vermont for one night. I'm very excited!


Comments

  1. Your experience with Body Revolution has been really helpful. I was wondering if the workouts in Revolution are heavy on jumping. I live in an apartment and don't want to disturb my neighbors down below. A little bit now and then is fine but if you have any thoughts on the matter I would love to hear them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90