Body Revolution Day 44 of 90

Another day of Cardio 2. I did a great job today! Its definitely easy to do now. I wonder what cardio 3 is like? 

Those burpees are getting easy to do and boy do they feel good. I'm able to do the punches harder and faster than before. I'm really improving and I'm proud of that.
I did not drink enough water today and I can feel it. It was a very stressful day and I was so busy and on days like that is very hard for me to get enough water. I drank about 8 cups but I definitely need more than that. My body feels best when I drink about a gallon a day. I love water. I used to hate it though!

So my goals for tomorrow... Drink a gallon of water, try not to get stressed, do my body revolution workout, and go for a run. I can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90