Body Revolution Day 43 of 90

Today I did workout 8. I was a little bummed out about it. Most of the moves were not that hard, but that should be no excuse because like Jillian says, you can always make it harder! It just wasn't as fun as workout 7. One thing to remember though... when Jillian says to use a light weight... get yourself a LIGHT WEIGHT! At first the exercise may be easy and you may find yourself thinking, "oh I could use 8 pound weights on this!" But as the workout goes on, it will get more difficult. So listen to Jillian!

I only burned 257 calories but since this was my first time doing this dvd I had to spend a lot of time watching them to learn to do the exercises and practice getting my form right. Also, when we use the cable, it takes me forever to get it wrapped right and start the exercise. My fault, not Jillian's. She goes fast but she needs to. With time I will get faster and be able to keep up.

I got new running shoes today. Reebok Realflex! They are hot pink and adorable. I didn't get to run in them yet. I will run tomorrow. I'm nervous about going out of town next week. I plan on bringing Body Revolution with me but I probably won't get a chance to run. We will be doing lots of walking in NYC and Vermont, Connecticut, and Maine though! So I will get some exercise. But will the lack of running make me fall behind? Any runners want to give me some input? Right now I'm at the 25 minute run. I hope I can still do that when I get home!

So I didn't get to run in my new shoes, but I did try them on! And then... I stepped on a piece of banana. Ew. My baby dropped it on the floor and my shoe found it. Disgusting. Smooshed banana all wedged in my new shoe.

Comments

  1. I think that if you are keeping up with BR, then your run won't suffer that much. I've actually found that BR has helped me to increase my speed. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90