Body Revolution Day 6 of 90

I just realized that my Body Revolution will probably end up being 89 day instead of 90. Tomorrow should technically be my rest day, but it is Monday and I want to get my weeks on track with starting on Mondays. We started on Tuesday of last week. So, no day of rest this week, but definitely next week!

So today was 2 cardios. I did it! I got through everything and feel so strong and accomplished. I had to workout after midnight which sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do. My toddler was still sick and my baby doesn't sleep and my husband is working on his research paper. at least I got it done.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow because now that the kickstart is done, we only have to do one dvd a day. Whew. But I am getting on my treadmill every day now that the kickstart is done. Since me and my husband always give eachother an hour to workout, and Jillian's workouts are only 30 minutes, I will use the rest of my time on the treadmill. I love that time. I just zone out and watch netflix on my phone. I love that "me" time away from the kids. A guaranteed hour every day.

I love my kids dearly, and love staying home with them. I am BLESSED to be able to stay home with them. But it is stressful and exhausting, so a little quiet time is great and they NEED that quality time with daddy just as much as he needs the kids. What a win-win situation for everyone!

I have been doing the couch to 5k program and stopped last week to start Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, but now I will resume that 3 days a week. I'm so excited. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90