Body Revolution Day 5 of 90

Tonight was awesome. We went to the zoo today and walked around for 3 hours. It was so much fun, but our 2 year old threw up all the way home. I was so exhausted when we got home and while my husband was working out I fell asleep with our 8 month old. I was so cozy I didn't want to get up for my turn to work out, but I did! And I pushed it hard for workout 2 and cardio. I gave it my all and even did ALL THE RUNNING MAN EXERCISES! Those are the ones that usually make me worn out and I have to stop. I can't believe I did it! You just feel so proud of yourself when you push through the pain.

My husband is doing this too, as I said and as of this morning he has lost 5 pounds. That's in 4 days. His face is so much skinnier. How is that even possible in just 4 days??? My face is smaller too. My legs are definitely changing. I just feel smaller but I need to find my measuring tape. I can't wait to see how we do at the end of the kickstart! Jillian Michaels rocks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90