Body Revolution Day 4 of 90

Today was back to workout 1 and cardio. It was easier than the first day. My muscles didn't feel as sore today as they have been but right now they do feel pretty sore. I'm feeling stronger! I really feel like this program will work for me.

I have been using MyFitnessPal to log my food and I haven't gone over my calories at all since starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I'm not following her diet plan, although I may eventually. Since I'm breastfeeding I really need to eat a lot, and really, making milk for my baby is way more important right now than losing weight. She won't be nursing forever but right now her nutrition is top priority. I can still eat healthy and try to lose weight. I really haven't been able to get below 195 pounds and wonder if my body just doesn't want me to lose. We will see when I weigh in on Monday. I'm *hoping* for a two pound loss on Monday. We shall see.

I'm anxious for the 7 Day Kickstart to be over though! Usually I get time each day to get on my treadmill and I enjoy that time so much. I get to relax and walk and watch Netflix on my phone. It is my "me time". My husband and I usually give eachother an hour a day on the treadmill but now that we have started Body Revolution, we haven't been on. The plan is to do 30 minutes of Body Revolution and then we still get 30 more minutes on the treadmill.

Can't wait for tomorrow's workout!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90