Body Revolution Day 2 of 90

Day 2 of Jillian Michaels- DONE! I did Phase 1 workout 2 and cardio. 62 minutes and 632 calories burned. Workout 1 yesterday concentrated on working out the muscles in the front of my body. Workout 2 works the back of the body. Tomorrow is a double dose of cardio.

I'm not gonna lie, the cardio was exhausting today. I had to modify it a bit because my body was sore from yesterday. In a few more days I shouldn't be so sore and then I can really step it up. I'm so excited about this program. I really feel like it will work for me. I don't feel like I will get tired of the exercises.

I really need to get my measuring tape out and get my measurements, I'm just so busy. I really will try tomorrow!

Okay, so the thought of cardio TWICE tomorrow kinda bums me out but I can do it and I will be stronger for it. I will update tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you do if you miss a workout?

Body Revolution Day 60 of 90

Body Revolution Day 12 of 90